Guyana is a massive nation with diverse people, plants and topography.
– English and Creole are the main languages
– Suffers poor water and sanitation systems…
– Life expectancy stands at a low 67.39 years
– Has an excellent education system which has been declining due to low funding and high emigration of the educated
– Salaries and opportunities tend to be low, while crime is relatively high
– Malaria remains one of the leading cause of death
May the Lord bless and keep this nation. May He deliver the nation from pain and calamity. May Guyana see renewal and growth.
Follow us on Facebook and join us live in prayer!
(Vous pouvez prier avec nous sur Facebook. Rejoignez-nous!)
You are free to leave your prayer requests – personal or wide-ranging – and we will get back to you!